Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catching Up...

So I've noticed that most of my posts begin with "It's been awhile..." or something to the affect of slacking when it comes to my blog lol. I really will try and get better :) Now that miss Gracie has joined us I actually have stuff to blog about, but I never seem to be in the mood. So I will start with her blessing day.

We finally got around to blessing her on December 9. Her cousin BrookLynn was baptized the same night, so it was a special day for our family! Gracie's Grandpa Leithead gave her a beautiful blessing!! She was fussy before and after, but during the blessing she quieted right down. Grandpa Rael said he peeked at her a couple times and she was staring intently at everyone in the circle. Whatever keeps her quiet :) And she quickly got fussy again afterwards. Especially for pictures. And me being a terrible mother, I didn't even get a picture with her by herself in her dress :(
I can't believe how quickly time has gone these past few months. In a few weeks, Gracie will be 6 months old!!! I know I've said this many times lol, but she is at such a fun stage. She always doing something to make us laugh! She is such a happy girl (most of the time). Even though she won't giggle for us anymore :( But she always has a smile for us!! At 5 months she...

~rolls over front to back, and recently back to front.

~tries scooting across the floor.

~LOVES her rice cereal and vegetables (she is going to be a good eater. Anytime anyone eats in front of her she can't take her eyes off of them)

~stopped sleeping through the night (ever since she got sick, she gets up once or twice every night.)

~getting closer to sitting up.

~gets so excited when her cousins play with her, although Ava makes her a little nervous still :)

~likes to talk, especially if she's by herself.

~makes the best faces :)

No comments: