Friday, October 5, 2012

In case you haven't heard...

....we are going to be having a little BOY!! I had an ultrasound about a month ago (Sept. 6) and everything is looking great. Everything was measuring right on, and he is a healthy boy, so that's all that matters! We saw he doctor a couple days before the ultrasound (hoping we would get an ultrasound that day) so we thought we would take Gracie with us so she could see. Well, that was a bad idea lol. She started screaming the minute I went into the bathroom for a urine sample. The nurse came in to take my vitals, and Gracie was not having it!! She clearly didn't want anyone touching her momma :) She is very protective of her Mom and Dad lol. Of course when the doctor came in to listen to the heartbeat, the hysterics continued!! So she will not be going back to anymore appointments.

At 23 weeks....I have definitely been feeling him move for over a month now. He is a very busy little dude.
Haven't had any crazy cravings, just anything spicy :) I was the same way with Gracie, and was lucky enough to rarely get heartburn! I'm already up at least 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom, this kid is laying right on my bladder, all day and night lol. Gracie definitely loves my belly. She is always wanting to lay on it, and loves giving little brother kisses :) Let's hope the love continues when he makes his arrival!!

And....we finally got everything moved into our house today!!!! Talk about waiting forever. The central air is all done, the electrician has come and done his thing, now we are just waiting on the woodwork in the living room. But I don't care, I was ready to move everything in anyways! Of course I couldn't have done it without my mom, Kacee, and Catherine! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! But it feels so good to have everything in, and most of the stuff put away. We still want to paint the kid's rooms, and we will start there for now. Tyler is already enjoying doing all the minor repairs, and finding more and more that needs repaired :) Oh the joys of home ownership!!

Tyler and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary this week. Crazy how time flies when your having fun lol! We celebrated by taking a trip to Billings, while Gr. Grandma Sheri, and Grandma Jennie took Gracie.  We ate lunch at Cafe Rio (we both LOVE it!!), shopped for a few thing for the house, and went clothes shopping for this growing momma lol. Of course it was a good day. But we will really celebrate by going to St. Louis for the Rams vs. Packers game in a couple weeks!! We are pretty excited :) But I am so thankful for Tyler in my life. He is always working so hard to provide for our family, and to make sure we are always taken care of. He's the best husband/dad a person could ask for. I'm definitely one lucky girl to have!! I LOVE YOU TY!!

                                          ....here is our little guy :)



                                         ....23 weeks

No comments: